VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we all know you have some days when only these vegan candies that have corn syrup and artificial flavors/colors will do. So, what are your favs?? I love the peta website http://www.peta.org/accidentallyVega...ategory=Snacks I will admit that I caved and bought a bag of Starburst jelly beans yestarday, I loved these as a kid and I havent had anything artifical in about a year. I also was obsessed with blue(my only favorite) Blow-Pops, so im trying to find these so bad!!

So, 'fess up!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh and his is a little off topic, but itsays that Lemonheads are vegan, but Ive been looking and they all have beeswax in them. ??????

·
Registered
489 Posts
The Accidentally Vegan link is now broken, (if the link was correct?) but the 404 error that comes up is a good read.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Almost any Aussie licorice (Black -- actual licorice flavor -- well, really fennel, but hey!). Yum!

Oh and sesame bars and peanut bars from the oriental market. Mega yum!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know!^^ I wish I could find vegan gum that doesnt have artifical sweeteners. I would rather it have CS and HFCS but aspertame and that crap is a no no to me.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
I'm torn between laffy taffy, sour patch kids, and twizzlers. I'm also a big fan of Starburst jelly beans and Swedish Fish (especially the rainbow ones).

I like almost any candy if it's chewy and fruit-flavored.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts