VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to laugh at some of the signatures that some VBers have. Right now I have to say, Sevenseas, yours cracks me up!(I am 8 years old) As does OregonAmy's (The Liver is Evil and must be punished). Anyone else have any favorites?

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
so this thread is siggys' in general & not necessarily just quotes?? I 'd rather that personally as I made up a game for quotes in the FUN & GAMES catagory which is just for quotes but if your thread differs by including whatever a sig contains then better for me and my thread, and not that I should stop anyone having their quote threads, I'm just making awares, thats all.
Sigs away!! Do it !!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
nogardsram sig:

"Hello. I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounters is true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining lies. And in the end, isn't that the real truth? The answer is: No." -Simpson's episode

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
nogardsram sig:

"Hello. I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounters is true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining lies. And in the end, isn't that the real truth? The answer is: No." -Simpson's episode

(lol)

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
I notice when I see a good sig but I can't remember them now. The user ethical_slut or something had a sig I really liked:

Quote:
"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

-Dante Alighieri

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It can be anything that stands out to you, whether it be funny/entertaining, something you just relate to etc. I don't know, this thread was just a whim because I keep seeing certain signatures that I just think are too clever!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet View Post

I like medesha's siggy.

I second that. I thought it was quite funny.

I like Amy SF's signatures - they are always interesting, cute or funny.

I usually take mine from movies, shows or songs myself.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenfluff View Post

I second that. I thought it was quite funny.

I like Amy SF's signatures - they are always interesting, cute or funny.

I usually take mine from movies, shows or songs myself.
i only like it because i feel so honored someone quoted me!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Satyagraha, I want the answer to this please!

"If an anarchist comes to a T junction with a sign, one pointing to Utopia, the other pointing to a discussion on Utopia, where are they more likely to go?"

I think "discussion on utopia" coz some anarchists need organizing + prep
whether its constitutionally arnarchistic to do that or not

1 - 11 of 11 Posts