VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Mango or Satsuma perfume oil from the Body Shop.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I like Clinique Happy. I've also got some really nice Body shop fragrances (Indian Gardenia, Lemon Tea, White Musk). I used to buy a lot of perfume, but I don't have the budget for it anymore. Makes me sad...

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I'm a body spray whoa-man.

My top 2 are Victoria's Secret Love Spell (for when I want him to fall in love with me.) Victoria's Secret Passionate Kisses (for when I want to get lucky, THEN have him fall in love with me. heh.)

Usually on any other day I'll wear a ginger citrus (smells like creamsicle) or a coconut mango, or Victoria's Secret Pisces (discontinued,) I have some super old CKone (
) that I never use anymore.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Personally, I usually prefer the natural smell of human bodies over chemical stink juice (but don't want too much of either, if you know what I mean).

·
Registered
114 Posts
I wear a lot of the body shop scents. White musk is my favorite, but I also like moonflower, satsuma, and some of the mix n match scents. My husband just got a men's body spray from there, and I love it. He's not a fan of wearing scents, but he's getting used to it.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Isn't anyone concerned about the respiratory illness/allergies/contact dematitis/cancer links between commercial fragrances & human health?

Or the fact that many big name fragrances are tested on animals?

What's wrong with essential oils? I believe Lush's Karma is an essential oil based formulation, & Aubrey Organics & Ecco Bella have vegan, essential oil based perfumes. DR Hauskhka used to have one as well...

I don't get why people shell out big bucks for very toxic products that harm the health of the wearer, those around them & animals that they are tested on. Many public places here in Nova Scotia are emblazoned "SCENT-FREE ZONE" to keep people from thoughtlessly stinking up the air, which aggravates many respiratory conditions & even normal lungs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts