Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ringo Starr

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who is your favorite Beatle and if you would like to expound on why they are your favorite Beatle,,, feel free..

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
K so I thought about putting this in Arts and ENtertainment but I didnt think I would get as big of a response.

My fav= John Lennon

why= cuz I prefer his writing style and I dunno, I guess I identify with him more. I will probably post more later....

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Yeah I think I like John's song contributions (lyrics just were more interesting than Paul's sometimes IMHO) but I picked George

But it's close

·
Registered
0 Posts
George Harrison! He opened up the spiritual world for me and made me realize there was so much more in the world! His influence was probably big on my initial decision to become vegetarian! Although I explored the Hindu spiritual life, I eventually became a practicing Buddhist! His music was also very powerful! Have to admit, I love them all!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
For me it's a toss up between Paul and George.

I guess George is tops for me though.

I didn't know all the Beatles are/were veg (learn something new every day)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
To be honest, I've never really heard much of The Beatles. Just the occasional songs we've played in orchestra.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I picked John, because he didn't live long enough for me to be old enough to see him trying to remain relevant during my childhood. George did some okay solo stuff, but some of it was bad. Actually, some of McCartney's solo stuff and stuff with Wings isn't half bad.

Damn, I think I just picked John because he died first.

But, hey, he was my favorite Beatle in that 39-year-old Richard Lester classic "A Hard Day's Night!"

1 - 20 of 32 Posts