VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me a long time to find cruelty-free products that weren't too expensive and that I wasn't allergic too, but I think I've done it! Here's what I use now:

Shampoo & Conditioner - So Sexy by Victoria's Secret (it smells soooo good)

Soap - Trader Joe's (They have an awesome lemon one which smells like Pez)

Body Wash - Victoria's Secret

Make-up - VS & MAC

I've been using MAC makeup for many years. I had a hard time finding Shampoo that wasn't too expensive or one that didn't tangle my hair. For any girl who hasn't tried the So Sexy... it's amazing! They sell their hair products for 3/$21 (hair spray, mousse, shine serum). Worth every penny!

I do have some non-cruelty-free products left that I'm trying to use up. Once those are gone, I'm never buying them again.

Feel free to share your beauty list

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Many of the brands on there contain animal products, so I doubt that list actually means cruelty free. In fact, the mascara it links to by hard candy right on the main page contains beeswax and silk.

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
I love Alima for a lot of my makeup. Their mineral foundation is really nice, and they have a huge variety of shades of eyeshadow and blush.

I also love my Clinique mascara and I have a nice Revlon eyeliner that I like. I love Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. And there's a really inexpensive non tested company called Tree Hut that makes some really good smelling lotions and body products.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts