VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Vegan Very Metal
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, i love to let rip, it's one of life's few pleasures that i can enjoy.

Are you repulsed when somebody cracks one? Or are you proud of being the biggest breezy pants around?

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Yea, I enjoy it, but I try to do it away from other to be considerate.

I have developed a pretty effective silent fart for when I'm in public and can't get away.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
If you don't fart, you will die. My girlfriend tries to hold it in all day, but that just makes her fart more in her sleep.

As for me it depends on the company. If I'm with my girlfriend or at work, I find somewhere discrete to let it out. If I'm with only other guys I know or doing Army training or something, I try to make it as loud and obvious as possible and then laugh hysterically like an adolescent.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
I read an article the other day (in a women's magazine so it must be true!
) and a doctor was stating that farting isn't a sign of bad digestive health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad888 View Post

If you don't fart, you will die. My girlfriend tries to hold it in all day, but that just makes her fart more in her sleep.

·
Registered
15,737 Posts
I hate people who make intense eye contact when they fart, especially if they're naked.

I also hate people who intentionally fart on you.

I was getting really sick from trying to hold it in (not even consciously, I'm just uptight) so I understand not doing that. Just be considerate ya know, especially if it stinks.

·
Oryzatarian
1,351 Posts
The forms of fiber that cause farting have been found to be correlated to lower colon cancer rates.
Thus, farting lowers the financial burden on the nations medical care costs.
Thus, I should get a tax refund for farting.
I wouldnt envy the investigator that goes around confirming people arent cheating on their fart refund tho

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Better out than in. Lol

I dont like to do it in public but at work i dont care because i work with a bunch of gross boys. I do think that if your having belly pains and you know there going tk stinkyou should either warn everyone or move away because those kind of farts linger. I know this because i used to work with a guy that took all kinds of supplements that made him have the absolute worst gas EVER!!! I mean it was like a porta potty and a sewage plant amd all kinds of gross nasty stuff all smashed together.

Also im lretty sure it was on sputh park they said if you hold it in you will spontaneously combust.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I do it all the time.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
My dog has the most foul smelling farts. I sleep completlely under the covers and she loves to snuggle up with me and then let em rip. It's like being in a gas chamber and she can't even tolerate the stench. She'll lift her head , sniff her stinkiness and then jump off the bed and go in the other room leaving me gasping for air.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

My dog has the most foul smelling farts. I sleep completlely under the covers and she loves to snuggle up with me and then let em rip. It's like being in a gas chamber and she can't even tolerate the stench. She'll lift her head , sniff her stinkiness and then jump off the bed and go in the other room leaving me gasping for air.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

When my two sisters and I were visiting our grandparents, all three of would sleep in one bed. My sisters would fart under the covers and then say, "Spider on the ceiling!" I would then pull the covers over my head to protect myself from the "spider."

I fart all the time. Just let it out!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.