VeggieBoards banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever tried the Fantastic World Foods products?<br><br><br><br><a href="http://www.fantasticfoods.com/catalog/" target="_blank">http://www.fantasticfoods.com/catalog/</a><br><br><br><br>
I saw the soup cups (just add water and microwave) when I was grocery shopping, and bought the "Vegetarian Chicken Noodle" one and the "Sesame Miso"<br><br><br><br>
I'm eating the Vegetarian Chicken Noodle one right now and it's actually pretty good! As good as a soup cup can get I guess.<br><br><br><br>
The tofu pieces in it actually made me nervous because they really look like chicken. I had to check the ingredients like 14 times to make sure it really is vegetarian.<br><br><br><br>
Actually, this soup is vegan too.<br><br><br><br>
(Of course it has more sodium than I would like...but what can you do)

·
Registered
471 Posts
I like several of their products, but had never looked at their website before. Pretty good prices ... will have to consider ordering from them.

·
Registered
854 Posts
The Buckaroo Bean Chili soup is used as a base for a vegetarian 'freezer bag meal' in the Lipsmackin' Vegetarian Backpacking book; I tried the recipe while camping in the Smokies last fall and it was quite tasty. Even my meat-eating BF (who went veg for the week we were camping) enjoyed it.<br><br><br><br>
The organic whole wheat couscous is good, too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just bought tons of their cups of soup from Big Lots for 80 cents each! My favorite so far is the Hot n Sour. I try not to eat them too often because of the sodium, but they are good for when you're in a hurry and want something warm.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I hadnt heard of them untill about a month ago...my omni fiancee was shopping at whole foods and he saw them and picked them up for me and they were yummy...thanx for the info hadnt been to the website am gonna check it out now.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I've had the soup cups and they are great. The Cha-cha chili is my favorite. I don't know if they still make it because I haven't seen it in a long time, but it was delicious.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I think I've tried the "chicken noodle" soup. I don't know if it was that brand or not. It was pretty good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts