VeggieBoards banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Falafel lovers where are you! I'm back...I made falafel last night and I'm eating it for lunch today. Whole wheat pita, falafel, cucumbers, spinach, and salsa. Yummy!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I attempted to make falafel the other night and bombed it completly. I am kinda confused though, because I very rarely mess up when I cook something.

·
Registered
0 Posts

Here I sit waiting for the chickpeas to cook so I can make some Falafel. I wouldn't have had to wait if the stupid grocery store would have had them in a can instead of just dried. I don't know how much longer I can handle waiting. I might just have to give in a go buy some already made.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I made falafel for my friends when I was on vacation. I didn't have the recipe so I made them from memory. Some memory!!! I was just checking out the recipe and I forgot some of the ingredients (not the chickpeas, though) but they still turned out good.

Isabella

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
It's good to see that this didn't completely die while I was away. Start posting everyone and more importantly keep converting.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
So what is going on in the world of falafel today?

It is finally confirmed that falafel will be served at Me and Saborm's wedding. This has the potential to convert many people as it will likely be the first time most of these people have had it.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts