VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a wild craving for pepperoni and bought the LightLife ones. Of the brands I saw they looked the most like the pepperoni I remember (not too think). I ate some today on crackers with cheese. Yum!

What brands of fake pepperoni do you prefer?

I still haven't worked up the nerve to try any fake lunchmeat (never was a big fan of the real stuff anyway). But I feel a need to add some variety to my diet and certainly need to quit relying on cheese sandwiches as my lunch filler.

Thanks

·
Registered
478 Posts
Light life is good. I prefered it when you could get it in the whole stick (sausage) form, now you can only find it pre-sliced.

There's another brand I used to like which I haven't seen around in a long while, so I wonder if it even exists anymore... for the life of me I can't remember the brand name right now! I think it was Veggie something.. ??

·
Registered
415 Posts
I absolutely love the Yves brand of it. Makes a darn good cheeseless pizza. Or the Yves brand canadian bacon with pineapple chunks on a pizza...yum!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I just bought the Yves brand (I've never purchased any pepperoni style products before). It was pretty good, but a little...soft (?). Is the Lightlife brand drier? I think I might dig that more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.