VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure where else this thread should go, so Im sorry if this isnt the place.

I did a few searches before I hitting "new thread" so Im fairly certain this hasnt been discussed alread.

I need fake jerky! I used to eat the Stonewalls brand when I lived in Oregon, but since moving to Ontario, I have not found any jerky of any kind. I asked earlier about gummy bears and someone kindly pointed me to the Food Fight Grocery website and they have jerky! Has anyone tried the ones they sell? What did you think of them? I used to like Stonewalls, but hated the juices that came out when I chewed. (Im not sure how else to describe them) I used to love pepperoni sticks before I stopped eating animals, but have never tried/found any veg. substitutes. So. The jerky HERE. How is it? Thanks

Btw, Im having fun putting all sorts of goodies in my virtual cart. Yum yum, here I come!!

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
I like the Primal Strips, but lots of people don't...

The Tofurkey Jerkey is really good!!

Stonewall tastes like kibble...

·
Registered
241 Posts
It's all about the Tofurky jerky.... in fact, I went to the HFS today and bought 2 packs... and ended up eating one of them on the way home..... soooooo good

I buy mine through Vegan Store mostly, our HFS is expensive, but I couldn't resist temptation after not having it for a long time.

I've tried Primal Strips and gagged... too oily and had a weird texture (I'm a texture person, which is why I hate tomatoes and cucumbers.... :shudders ).. Stonewall's wasn't bad, but isn't as good and filling as Tofurky.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts