VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fafa! You've returned! I saw some of your posts and quickly checked the date to see if I was reading an old thread. Nope! You really are here.

Come 'ere, sit on the couch with a bowl of popcorn, and tell us what you've been up to.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts

*puts out the EB for the popcorn, pops opens a bottle of sparkling apple cider, and pulls up a chair*

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Yay!

<<tackle-hugs Francesa (it's just fun to say)

Glad to know you're doing better! I was just about to the point where I was going to have to start a nasty rumor about you on the boards, so that you'd be forced to return and dismiss it's truth. Whew. Close one.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Hehe! Aw, I feel loved. So many new people around here!
I'm sure I will slowly get to know them again, but I am glad to see familiar faces and ex-fellow mods! I kinda miss modding this place with you guys. *tear*.

Jen... you, spreading rumors!?

I've had quite the time. Hit a bit of a... a lot of a rough path. However, I am getting back on my feet with the help of some wonderful loved ones.

And I'm multiplying! I am very pregnant and literally can go at any time (39 weeks and dilating). The pregnancy was a product of my rough patch, but a welcome surprise in my life. I am excited to bring Isabel Rhianna into my world, and have gotten tons of help to get everything I need for her.

Other than that, not a whole lot more, really. Just working, (not right now, just started time off today) and teaching myself about baking! hehehe... I have a bit of a sweet tooth...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Good luck! And be careful with all these friendly doctors, midwives, nurses, who all know best, what's good for Isabel Rhianny. I guess you know best. Give us a hint, when everythin has gone well.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Wow! Congratulations! I hope you're managing to stay comfortable. My mommy-friends often got a bit weary in those last days. I swear, I heard one of them (on baby no. 3) whispering "get out" to her unborn daughter.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

Wow! Congratulations! I hope you're managing to stay comfortable. My mommy-friends often got a bit weary in those last days. I swear, I heard one of them (on baby no. 3) whispering "get out" to her unborn daughter.
I am SO ready. Right now I can barely walk because I am so sore in the general uh.. area of labor =P I'm not even THAT big, so I don't waddle because of that. haha.

Maybe I will try asking her to come out and she'll come... I have been told to jump off the edge of my bathtub 3 times, to drink castor oil mixed with orange juice...
Crazy. What ever happened to, "You know what I did? I waited, and I went into labor!" ;P

I am getting desperate though... I want it done!

Jen, your avatar is beautiful!! How long have you been in England?

(I see Michael still hasn't fixed the
emoticon.
)

*waves at Cissy* Hey there, beautiful.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Heh. Beet soup is the "magic cure" I heard often growing up. Blech. (well, that and getting busy
) 39 weeks is still early though..she might hang in there a bit longer. You'll have to be sure and post photos so we can have a virtual baby shower.

England...let's see...I've been here 7 months and 9 days (getting a bit homesick
). It's quite nice, and the locals seemed to have welcomed us, for the most part.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Hey fafa, welcome back! I always think of you when I'm listening to Guster (that really isn't meant to sound as creepy as it does).

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
I have a friend now who's about a week past her due date... she's been huge since two or three months, so she's getting sick of it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts