VeggieBoards banner

Ezekiel Bread

4K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  krista82 
#1 ·
What do you guys think about the Ezekiel bread? is it really whole grain? I'm looking for a very healthy, whole grain bread that I can eat knowing it has a lot of fiber and that it's not like white bread pretending to be whole grain. Any suggestions?

xoxo

#9 ·
This is the only "bread" I eat! I also have to admit I don't eat alot of bread, but this is my first choice. It is a bit dry & I normally eat it toasted for breakfast, but I know that I don't have that weird icky feeling after eating it like I do some other breads?

Also I like toasting it & smearing a bit of natural peanut butter with a little drizzle of maple syrup, it's good for breakfast or even for a snack!

OT: However, I do buy the Rudi's Organi Whole Wheat hamburger buns & they are REALLY tasty!

Michelle

#10 ·
I have been wanting to get the Ezekiel cinnamon raisin english muffins but didn't know if they would be good or not. Have any of you tried them?

I agree with those of you who said Rudi's whole wheat bread is good. I have been wanting to buy more and everytime I go to the store, they are out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.