VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Well, on vegweb I had a picture of a flower that I took while hiking. That picture didn't look that great at the 75x75 setting so I just looked for another flower picture. I love poppies and I love taking pictures of flowers and I love bright colors such as orange and yellow.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Well . . .

I call this one sunlight Alpaca. I also have noble Alpaca, Evil Alpaca, Long ear'a Alpaca, long neck Alpaca . . .well, you get it.

I just love Alpaca's.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Mine is my cat. I used to post my own picture, but now I try to be at least a little more private on the web. Too much weirdness out there, in my experience.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I change my avatar every month ... my current one is Towelie (character from South Park, for those of you who don't know) smoking a bong. I picked Towelie because he is absolutely f'ing hilarious, and this picture is especially so. I mean, it's a walking talking towel taking a bong hit! What could be better than that?!

(edited to make sense!)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Mine is my dog that I absolutely love. He is licking his chops and I thnk it is such a good picture of his character. To me he is really sweet and the most lovable dog and seems to know exactly how I am feeling, but he is also very protective of me, so a lot of people think that he is mean, but he is just taking care of me. I chose it because there was no way I was going to put a picture of me up here..and there really wasn't any other picture that I wanted to use.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Mine is me when I was two years old, when I was at my cutest.

ETA maybe not my cutest moment ever, but certainly far more innocent than I am now.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts