• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate.

But I love his wife. She should dump that whiney SOB and hook up with me. My accent is definitely nicer than his (if that's even an accent).

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I love Raymond. He sits in the cube next to mine and is a really great guy. Oh--you mean Raymond from the TV show? I'm like the sheep--ambivalent towards him.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Har. Actually I find the WIFE annoying. I can't stand her screeching and nagging and whining! Good grief! She is THE most annoying character on television.

·
Registered
415 Posts
who or what is Raymond? I must live a very sheltered life, but I have no clue what you people are talking about.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
It's a TV show, Inkie--Everybody Loves Raymond. If you want to see what all the fuss is about, watch KPTM Fox 42 (I love that you live in Nebraska! ) at 6:30pm weekdays. I have a feeling you won't enjoy the show much. It's kind of grating.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Gruntled Sheep

Har. Actually I find the WIFE annoying. I can't stand her screeching and nagging and whining! Good grief! She is THE most annoying character on television.
Perhaps, but she looks good

My vote for the most nagging, whiny "wife" character on TV would have to go to the woman who played Tim Allen's wife on Home Improvement.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I haven't watched the show for awhile, but when I did I thought it was pretty funny. About Raymond though, I don't love or hate him.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like it. I live around the corner form his parents and know them. I met him once but just in the video store, but I can say that I know some of the people that are base on the show. His real life mother is nothing like the sitcom mom, but the Dad is similiar. I have a funny story though about his Dad:

Over the Winter I was helping a neighbor by shoveling her driveway when Mr & Mrs Romano came up to me and we were chatting, a new Cafe had just opened around the corner that day and Mr. Romano was eating a piece of a pastry and said "This is delicious, I think i need to go back home and get a mask and go back for another free piece."

If you watch the show you would have seen realized how much he was like the character on the show.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Okay...now I am not so clueless. I rarely ever watch tv, with the exception of movies. I don't even know why we have satellite with all the movies we own. No-one in my family like the tv too much, we all stick to the computers, but what do you expect with addicting places like this?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I like the show. I feel bad for all of the crap his wife has to put up with, though. I don't think she'd nag so much if Raymond wasn't like that.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts