VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<b><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:medium;">World Week for Animals in Labs</span></span></b><br><br><i>Kick-Off Party</i><br><br>
Sunday, April 20th, 2003, 6-9pm<br><br>
UCLA Kerckhoff Grand Salon<br><br>
Los Angeles, CA 90024<br><br><br><br>
Come be a part of this fun and important night hosted by Bob Linden of Go Vegan Radio!<br><br><br><br>
Hear John Feldmann of Goldfinger perform an acoustic set. Opening music by FLUID!<br><br><br><br>
View Chattel, a documentary in progress that explores the passion that drives activists to take action.<br><br><br><br>
T-shirts, buttons, literature and free vegan cookies!<br><br><br><br>
For additional info: visit <a href="http://www.lcanimal.org" target="_blank">http://www.lcanimal.org</a> or call (310) 271-6096, extension 31<br><br>
write <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br><br><br><br>
Join Last Chance for Animals, Students for Animal Liberation and Foundation for Animal Liberation!!!

·
the Cook
20 Posts
I'm a pet lover, we have 2 dogs and a crazy cat. If someone is interesting, here are some pet-friendly companies in L.A that I love and also some do charity for animals too. For transportation, there is shuttle to lax pet service, and for hotels, if you are visiting us, my favorite is Hotel Palomar because there is no specified limit on the number of pets allowed per room. Please, also visit The Grove, its an amazing place to spend great times with your human and canine family :)

·
Super Moderator
8,959 Posts
I'm a pet lover, we have 2 dogs and a crazy cat. If someone is interesting, here are some pet-friendly companies in L.A that I love and also some do charity for animals too. For transportation, there is shuttle to lax pet service, and for hotels, if you are visiting us, my favorite is Hotel Palomar because there is no specified limit on the number of pets allowed per room. Please, also visit The Grove, its an amazing place to spend great times with your human and canine family :)

@AnthonyMostacho--this thread was for 2003 (with no posts!).
You should start a thread in the CA forum, maybe even the product reviews!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts