VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, just wondering, does anyone here like E.R. as much as I do? Forget the fact that it is a good show, but when you add Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) and Dr. Kovach (Goran Visjnic) OH MY GOD....hehehe...they are very good looking!!!!...and Kovach has that accent..and I love any man with an accent..hehehehe..just thought I would see if anyone else like it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that the girl that plays Abby is pretty, as well as Alex Kingston. I actually saw Alex Kingston once at the grocery store with her baby and husband, but I didn't want to bother her because she was obviously on vacation (i live near Yosemite National Park) with her family, so I just admired from afar..lol

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
My parents are obsessive about ER, so I've gotten to like it to. I hardly see it anymore, but that and Trading Spaces are my favorite shows. And, yes, Dr. Kovach... although he can be an arse sometimes... *swoons*

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't really see him as much of an ass, but he can be moody, and he is very troubled..and i hate the whole hooker thing..grr....he needs something better..but i guess that the whole thing about his family getting killed is what is supposed to get the sympathy out of the viewers so that they overlook things like this and feel sorry for him, rather than thinking he is a bad guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts