Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hummus

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am totally stealing veggielove's idea here (but hey, the good one's borrow, the great one's steal. --I stole that one too
).

Which would you rather have?

Guacamole

OR

Hummus

Let the best dippable food win!

·
Registered
8,743 Posts
It's hard for me to even believe that someone wouldn't prefer guacamole. How far did your garbanzo beans have to get shipped anyway? No, really I think garbanzo bean farmers are great (I just don't think anyone should eat them. Er...)

·
Registered
995 Posts
Well I do not know I can grow avocado's here so they are fresh and much better than anything you guys up north would get.

But Hummus is sooo good.

You know mixed together they are pretty good

I'm just sayin

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This was a terrible question to pose and I am torn like never before. It's kind of like being asked who your favorite child is (the correct answer to that one, of course, is the one who grows up to be disgustingly wealthy and will allow you to live out your days as a wealthy gentleman of leisure -- booyah!)

I eat more hummus than guacamole, but I think I like guac better, but maybe that's just because I eat it less?

I am a torn man.......

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.