VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new charter public elementary school is opening in my area that plans on accepting applications for Kindergarten 2006 -7. The core principles, commitments and goals of this new school are going to be informed and enriched by an Enki Education approach. Enki Education uses the multicultural focus of the United Nations International School, the integrated arts approach of Waldorf Education, the skill building techniques of traditional Western education, and the independent project learning of theme studies programs.<br><br><br><br>
I'm interested in alternative educational approaches for my oldest boy and this sounds promising. I know that we have some knowledgeable members here regarding alternative elementary education. Can I get some feedback if you have had any experiences with the Enki approach? - Thanks.

·
Registered
649 Posts
conundrum, i know there's a charter school (enki) opening in my area as well. i don't know anyting about it , though an acquaintance in my satsang is very excited about it for her son. she seems to think it's going to have an eastern influence as well? sorry i don't know anymore yet. good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts