VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am walking around campus (Indoors) and I am feeling cold I can't figure out why. I sit down and suddenly I feel it, some skin poking out of my jeans. There was a huge tear in the seam. I was so embarrassed. Now I am sitting with my legs crossed so tightly and I am starting to tear up a little.

God I feel so embarrassed......

·
Registered
381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikat View Post

So, I am walking around campus (Indoors) and I am feeling cold I can't figure out why. I sit down and suddenly I feel it, some skin poking out of my jeans. There was a huge tear in the seam. I was so embarrassed. Now I am sitting with my legs crossed so tightly and I am starting to tear up a little.

God I feel so embarrassed......
That does sound embarassing. I guess your jeans decided to defect on you today. Is the seam noticable to other people? Maybe you could wrap your coat around your waist so people won't notice the tear before you change clothes.

·
Registered
491 Posts
im sorry, mabey nobody noticed? i was once at a resturant and i accidently tucked the back of my skirt into my pantyhose. then i walked all the way back to my table.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just like avacado, I was working at a mall and after I had clocked out I went to the bathroom. My car was parked on the other side of the mall, so I walked through the entire mall when a kind lady pulled me to the side and said, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but your skirt is inside your pantyhose." I cried because I was so embarrassed. Worst thing of all, it was Christmas time, so half of the city saw my butt!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts