VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,<br><br><br><br>
The very cute animated series "Ellen's Acres" has been canceled by Cartoon Network after only two weeks. It was non violent with positive educational messages.<br><br><br><br>
Did anyone have the opportunity to watch it? The little girl Ellen uses her imagination to keep her amused at her parents hotel. It was a very cute idea for little kids and I felt it inspired chidren to be imaginative and creative.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really liked Ellen's Acres, too. I was pleasantly surprised to see a show that mixes fun and education in a way that is appealing to parents and kids. Unfortunately, I recently had to explain to my four-year-old niece why it had been taken off the air. It's a shame that Cartoon Network did that because it showed a girl's imagination is exciting and adventurous and it still held your attention without seeing a lot of violence.<br><br><br><br>
I searched around for more information about the show and found that people can watch episodes on Cartoon Network's site or the show's official site.<br><br><br><br>
Thanks for the post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts