VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

The very cute animated series "Ellen's Acres" has been canceled by Cartoon Network after only two weeks. It was non violent with positive educational messages.

Did anyone have the opportunity to watch it? The little girl Ellen uses her imagination to keep her amused at her parents hotel. It was a very cute idea for little kids and I felt it inspired chidren to be imaginative and creative.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really liked Ellen's Acres, too. I was pleasantly surprised to see a show that mixes fun and education in a way that is appealing to parents and kids. Unfortunately, I recently had to explain to my four-year-old niece why it had been taken off the air. It's a shame that Cartoon Network did that because it showed a girl's imagination is exciting and adventurous and it still held your attention without seeing a lot of violence.

I searched around for more information about the show and found that people can watch episodes on Cartoon Network's site or the show's official site.

Thanks for the post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.