VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
i am into electronic music. used to be into psych/goa trance but that got old quickly. tried to get into 2-step and DnB to keep the energy up but i'm not 'ard enuff for that scene. i listen to a lot of downtempo/chill still, and i spin housey breaks, hip hop, dub, and electronica for fun and at a few house parties.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I like it, but I'm really picky about what I like. There's a fine line between what I love and what annoys the hell out of me. Lately, it seems the big styles are IDM and "Lap-Pop," and what a lot of people seem to think is brilliant I think is totally boring and uninteresting.

Anyway, I love Amon Tobin. If I could fine more artists similar to him, I'd be happy.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I love electronica, though not as big on some trance. I prefer the more eclectic beats and artists. Love Drum and Bass. Friend of mine is a DJ working on some cuts in the vein of Roni Size. Likes the D&B/Rap thing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.