VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 153 Posts

· Registered
724 Posts
I play this sometimes, although I'm usually more into throw-away games like FPS, so that I need not keep doing it for weeks at a time to achieve things. It bothers me that I can turn the graphics up waaay higher than intended without any performance loss (my frame rate may be lower in theory, but it stays above the screen refresh rate of 60 so it's not noticeable), but the game becomes unstable. My computer isn't even all that powerful, so I don't know why they left it in such a way that it stops working properly even if the hardware can handle it.

· Registered
3,100 Posts
DLC should be coming soon. The first expansion should be announced within the next couple of months. It's gonna be epic. I know this because I heard a dark whisper on the winds, spoken by the Scrolls.

· Premium Member
15,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh James xVx View Post

DLC should be coming soon. The first expansion should be announced within the next couple of months. It's gonna be epic. I know this because I heard a dark whisper on the winds, spoken by the Scrolls.
I'm excited. I'm hoping they can fix a few bugs, especially with the dragons. Sometimes they start swirling around in the air like they are caught in a tornado and I can't hit them, it's super bizarre. They have also plunged into the ground and kept spinning around stuck halfway, I don't think any of that is supposed to happen

· Registered
1,672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

I'm excited. I'm hoping they can fix a few bugs, especially with the dragons. Sometimes they start swirling around in the air like they are caught in a tornado and I can't hit them, it's super bizarre. They have also plunged into the ground and kept spinning around stuck halfway, I don't think any of that is supposed to happen
Which platform do you use? I've never had that problem on xbox but there definitely are a lot of bugs.

· Premium Member
15,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes View Post

Which platform do you use? I've never had that problem on xbox but there definitely are a lot of bugs.
PS3, it's pretty weird.

· Registered
1,264 Posts

· Registered
3,100 Posts
^ Some context for the above video would be nice, and if there's any man on this forum to come along and gleefully burst your bubble it's me.

The simple fact is that what you posted doesn't represent any mod or dlc that's likely to see the light of day. That was a Game Jam - basically a challenge for Bethesda devs to make as many new and interesting things for Skyrim within a week as they could. Some of it, like the spell kill cams, has been implemented via free DLC. I'd highly doubt we'll ever see most of it, though. It's not something they made to actually release and would probably require a lot of playtesting to get to that level ,and they're too busy with the expansions for that.

· Registered
1,264 Posts
yep, sorry, i was thinking that they were explaining it in the video.
For the mods have a look at skyrim nexus.

· Premium Member
15,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh James xVx View Post

Bubbles must be burst as a matter of principle. Happiness is a form of delusion devised by the enemy.
Again, not a surprising answer.

· Registered
1,264 Posts
New Elder Scrolls Coming Out... Next Year... ONLINE.

121 - 140 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.