I was just watching a show today about toxic mold. Be careful because they said on the show that only some mold is toxic but when you try to clean it, you just release it into the air. They showed mold on wallpaper and the toxic kind can grow there. I'm not trying to scare you, it's just something you might want to look into.
We use ECOver in our house http://www.ecover.com/Default.aspx?nc=y and my mum says it's quite good, and recently a lot of their stuff in the UK was improved so it sorta smells and works a bit better too. It's all eco and non-tested on animals too so that's awesome.
They do pretty much all house products, and ours are easily avaible from sainsburys (supermarket) and they sell in a lot of countries, so it's all good.
I haven't tried their carpet cleaner so I don't know how good it is. Their all-purpose is pretty amazing at cleaning surfaces, such as kitchen counters. I also use the liquid laundry detergent and dryer sheets
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to vegetarian, vegans, and vegetable enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about agriculture, preparation, cooking, recipes, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!