VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i NEED this thread...so here i go making an attempt to restart it by proudly stating that i ate a very good breakfast this morning- strawberry soy yogurt, a banana, and a big banana-nut vegan muffin. and i don't feel TOO bad. that's progress, right? right.

-shell

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
You're making me feel hungry already and I recently ate my tea. Jacket potatoes, marinated tofu lumps, spicy samosas. Oh I could start all over again. But as it's 9.15 pm, I suppose I shouldn't...

·
Registered
76 Posts
No, it's almost the opposite - it's for people who have eating disorders or issues around food/body image. It's to encourage people not to see food as the enemy but as fuel to live. It's been really helpful so hopefully it will catch on again.

Evanescence, breakfast sounds good, keep it up! I've seen loads of people from the old eat to live thread around so we should all be back soon.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
good breaky!

for my breakfast i had fresh fruit with sprouted wild rice ... mmmm

and i made the best banana bread today. it turned out soooo good. i am proud cause the last time i made it, it kinda sucked ...

dinner was rice with mixed veggies. nothing special but still delish

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Hi, evan, congrad on your doing good!!!

For new friends: This is a thread from Vegweb that we've love intensively. It is kind of a supportive thread for people who have/had/almost-have eating disorders or related emotional and physical issues. Hope this is not intrusive but we need to keep this alive.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes, it's me. thank you rainbowmoon! i hope you are doing okay as well! i have the little inspiration to feel better about myself from a certain new male aquaintance at school sending me some very *nice* text messages this weekend

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Yea! I think that's a great breakfast. BTW, that's a beautiful picuture I may be inspired to put up my OWN picture....in which I do not look nearly so beautiful...sigh...nor so young

Ah well...you're only as young as you look <oops> feel.

I hope to continue this as well. I thought many of us were making progress.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey evanescence, i am glad to hear that you are eating. i used to be anorexic and had to receive treatment for it. i still do worry about my weight now but i eat. i am starting to enjoy food again, surprisingly. i don't know how severe you eating disorder was and i don't know what exactly you had, and how much you have progressed but if you'd like to talk, feel free to send me a message! good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts