VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday, April 19th, a peaceful demonstration will be held in Torrance California to help stop pet stores from selling bunnies for Easter. This protest will be held from 11am until 2pm. For more information, please send me an email!

Thank you,

Kristen

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Catryna! It went well today. Our numbers grew from 3 the first day to 12 today and I am now working with the owners to start working with rescue agencies to do adoptions instead of selling.

TC,

Kristen

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I want to thank everyone for their kind words and support. My goal is to get pet store to stop selling pets, period! Our demo numbers doubled every day we were there. We had 3 the 1st day, 6 the 2ndand 12 the 3rd. I have been amazed at the support this has seen.

If I post the names, email addresses and phone #'s of congressman and such to write to about this will people on this board participate? I am gathering the info, so let me know if you are interested!!

Have a wonderful and amazing evening!

Kristen

aka Bunnygirl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.