VeggieBoards banner

Ear infections

790 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  theatregirl 
#1 ·
When I went from being vegan to vegetarian I noticed some major health changes including many ear infections. They have been so painful! My body has angrily complained about the reintroduction of dairy into my diet. I have experienced other very noticeable side effects too like terrible heartburn and acid reflux which I had never experienced before! Dairy is so noticeably bad for me. I am currently detoxing and going back to a vegan diet. I might like dairy but it doesn't like me!

Has anyone read The White Lies or seen the dvd? Excellent material and I highly recommend it.

theatregirl

#2 ·
Before going vegan, I ate alot of dairy (was veggie) in my late 20s (about 10 years ago -blah - I'm old!), I got several very bad ear infections due to excess build-up of ear wax. Unfortunately, I didn't get them taken care of early enough and lost some of my hearing in both ears.

To this day, I blame the dairy for it. Before the ear infections I had perfect hearing and no problem with ear wax build up before.

Many doctors blame dairy for ear infections in children too.

#3 ·
really? this is very interesting to hear. I'm glad that you all posted this. I've been having some ear issues lately, and while I may not go as far to blame dairy for the problems, I will definitely ease off of dairy for a little while to see if it helps.. too bad I just ate stuffed shells before writing this post. errr. Not off to a good start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.