VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Duo accused of killing, grilling dog

Tue Jun 17, 8:34 PM ET

LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas (Reuters) - Police in northeast Arkansas are searching for two men who allegedly killed a 20-pound (9-kg) chow dog, then grilled it.

The remains of the animal, named Pooh, were discovered on a backyard grill in Jonesboro, a city of about 60,000 people 135 miles (216 km) northeast of Little Rock.

"We did recover some paws, but the rest of the body hasn't been found," Jonesboro police Captain Scott Roper said on Tuesday.

Pooh's owner, Jared Kemp, 20, identified two suspects to police, but Roper said there was no known motive for the incident.

"We don't believe at this time that they ate it," he said of the dog.

·
Registered
0 Posts
this is very sad anyway. seing how it had a name it was probly someones pet. i cant imagine what i would do if someone did that to my cat. it's easy for me to understand how people can eat a cow and not a dog. most people can do this becouse they are ignorant and don't really know what happens to the cow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.