VeggieBoards banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my best friend are both chef's and i want to make a free website full of our vegeterian and vegan recipes, and then people can put there feedback on what they thought about it. i want dreamweaver real bad but i just dont have the money. anybody know where i can get it on the net, not say free, but not crazily explensive-im not rich. i'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
the only place to LEGITIMATELY acquire Dreamweaver online is thru <a href="http://www.adobe.com" target="_blank">www.adobe.com</a> . they do have a 30 day free trial.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
You could download the trial version then get a crack but it's illegal but you might be able to do it but know that if you are searching around in places for illegal things, you are more likely to pick up a virus. Be very careful before opening a "crack" or password. It may be a virus. It may also be a new one that the virus checkers can't detect yet. So give it a few days before you trust your virus program to properly identify it.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
eBay is a good place to start, but if you're just wanting a basic page-designer/site builder, you can find many for free..there's even one at Yahoo!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts