VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations! A really, really rich guy with annoying relatives has decided to spend his fortune on YOU, rather than letting the money-grubbing relations spend him dry.

You can go anywhere in the world. Money is not an object.

Where to?

I'd choose Bora Bora, in French Polynesia...where I'd stay with a special person in one of the over-ocean bungalows...the kind with a special hole in the floor where you can lift a lid and look down at the fishies.

^____^

·
Registered
0 Posts
I would go backpacking through Europe. Then travel to all the Islands of Polynesia, to absorb the culture.

Since I went to Hawaii on Spring Break, I have been in love with polynesian culture ever since! Plus, I met many hot Samoans at the PCC. *snort*

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
hmmm maybe Jamaica. or NZ

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Can I modify this scenerio just for me??

I'm rich as a result of my significant intelligence, street-wise business sense, and incredible creativity.

I picked up this poor (but extremely sexy) man at the local veganoutreach picnic. We hit it off so well I decided to let him go with me on my dream vacation to spend some of my hard earned loot..........

We go to the Himalayas. Land in Kathmandu and hike around Nepal. Then we fly over Mt. Everest and head over to Tibet for for a long meditation retreat.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the sound of that, dvmarie! ^___^

·
Registered
603 Posts
If I had that much money I'd go everywhere, but here's my shortlist:

* I'd go back to England and visit my rellies

* Spend a month relaxing in Micronesia

* Go exploring in Madagascar

* Volunteer at an animal sanctuary in Africa

* Travel throughout South America visiting all the wonderful places

* Volunteer on a environmental campaign into the congo and see gorillas.

There are so many more I have, but you gotta understand travelling everywhere is my ultimate dream hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I'd travel the British Isles and visit sacred sites. I'd stay in huge medieval castles and small lonesome cottages. I'd take long walks at night, listening to the voices of nature. I'd make love beneath the moon.

Maybe even visit a haunted castle.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Funky! *LOL* I'll send you some Hoosier dirt!

Hawaii is where I'd go. I'd want to visit each and every island, doing all there was to do on each island - - hiking, backpacking, snorkelling, beach bumming, etc.

I think I'd also like to do the same in Jamaica.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah!!!

I definately would love to be invited along on the trips with Ceryna and punkmommy....both of the top places on my list.

But I would also love to go to Spain and Nigeria, Brazil...

Okay pretty much anywhere..

Just let me know where to sign up...

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Australia!!

http://www.citycentretravel.com.au/T...eadingBush.htm

I really, really, really want to do this Adelaide to Alice Springs 4WD camping trip thing. The meals are mainly vegetarian, so it shouldn't be a problem eating and you get to see Uluru (but NOT climb it--I hate the people who climb Uluru. How would you like it if thousands of idiot tourists climbed your most sacred site every year? ).

If money is no object, then I guess I can spend a fair amount of time so I'd also really like to go to the Great Barrier Reef.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by muppetcow

Australia!!

http://www.citycentretravel.com.au/T...eadingBush.htm

I really, really, really want to do this Adelaide to Alice Springs 4WD camping trip thing. The meals are mainly vegetarian, so it shouldn't be a problem eating and you get to see Uluru (but NOT climb it--I hate the people who climb Uluru. How would you like it if thousands of idiot tourists climbed your most sacred site every year? ).

Thousands of idiot tourists climb St. Peter's Bassilica every year..

Sorry - I couldn't resist, I know it is really, utterly different (I'm not Catholic, by the way).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Backpack Europe,spending a lot of time in Scotland and Ireland

Wander South America visiting the amazon and incan ruins

Stay on a tropical island that I have all to myself and my husband

Scuba Dive the Great Barrier Reef

Take a road trip around the U.S.

And visit all the hidden places in the world that man hasn't made his own(If such places exist)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Oh,Egypt.I completely forgot about Egypt.How could I?Egypt,Machu Pichu,Scotland,and Ireland are the 4 places I want to see the most.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.