VeggieBoards banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
No. I no longer do it everynight because I told my dad about it once, and he yelled at me. He misunderstood what I was saying and thought I meant that I was purposely developing insomnia, and after he gave me **** for it I began having trouble doing it as much.

But I'm getting back to it again. Sometimes it's not fun because my conscience will come in to play: for example, last night I dreamt about macking this really hot somebody or other, and my brain woke up and said: Stop!! What about Trevor! And it took me a while to reconvince myself to just go with the flow and enjoy the dream.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
On the day that I dream in Spanish, voy a tener una fiesta para celebrar mi victoria en la lengua. (I will have a party to celebrate my victory in the language.)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I've lucid dreamed quite a few times.....but they didn't wake me up in the middle of the night....I just remembered them the next morning. Every time, I would try to control the dream and make go the way I wanted. One time though....after having done a bit of reading on aboriginees...I decided to let the dream do it's thing while being fully aware that it was a dream. I wanted to see if there was some kind of message. It turned out to be an extremely spiritual experience...it was amazing!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I kept having all these tiny dream clips last night as I was fading in and out of sleep. My sister was rustling something really loudly in the next room, and that kept waking me up. Now if I can only remember what any of those dreams were about... I don't think I've had many lucid dreams since I started college and getting much less sleep.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by skylark

On the day that I dream in Spanish, voy a tener una fiesta para celebrar mi victoria en la lengua. (I will have a party to celebrate my victory in the language.)
Go to a spanish speaking area. That's how it happened for me.

I went to France and after the 2nd day I was dreaming in french for the first time. That cinched my bilingualism.

(Bummer is, I still speak with a snotty European French accent! lol).

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Av,

I plan on doing that. Next fall for four months I plan to be an exchange student at the University of Barcelona.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts