VeggieBoards banner
41 - 60 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I had a really crazy dream last night. And it was gross.

I was hanging out at my friends house, and I was going to take care of their son, my buddy C.D., while they went out, each in opposite directions. One is a musician and he was leaving town, while the other had to work with therapy clients so they really needed me to help them out.

Right as they were getting ready to go I realised there was this huge lump on my belly, like a sudden, giant bit of my intestine was burst and poking out. All I could think was "Oh no! I can't let them down, but I have to go to the hospital!" so I reluctantly told my friend and she looked all upset and said: "lemme see". When I showed her, the lump was now jutting out very sharply, and was even bigger, about the size of a child's fist.

She looked at me and said: "that's nothing." and as she did she grabbed the lump and squeezed it as hard as she could. Just as I was about to say something along the lines of "OUCH!!!" the lump burst and out of it came flying a huge white worm.

It stopped hurting, the lump melted away to nothing, and although I was completely astonished and grossed out, I felt fine.

"There" she said.

So C.D. and I waved them goodbye as they went off to work, and we stayed together and played.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
wow. i remember seeing something about insects/worms being a very important thing to watch for in dreams, especially when you see them as parasites. i can't remember the meaning, you should probably look it up. y'all have some wierd dreams lol. majake's almost sounds like an out of body experience

oh and here are two more sites where you can look up meanings.

[email protected]

www.dreammoods.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
I had a dream last night that I was reading the newspaper and saw the headline "Charles Majake running for President of Canada". I thought to myself "Oh I wonder if that's the Majake from VeggieBoards? Good for him I hope he makes it. That's kind of wierd though, I thought he said he lived in California".

That's it. It was a short dream.

(If Majake's real name is Charles, I would just freak out)

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
I have a dream book that I bought over a year ago and haven't had much chance to use, if you guys want me to look something up let me know. I don't really believe them but I went through this phase for a couple of years where almost every day I would dream that someone was trying to kill me. My dreams are very vivid and they were really freaking me out, in a way I liked them (since I like horror movies) but sometimes they were just way too much, I'd wake up and it would take me a minute or two (or more) to realize that it hadn't really happened.

Anyway, I looked it up and the book says if you're having dreams that someone is trying to kill you it actually means you're going to live a long life. Cool.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
hmm Majake for President. I'll have to think on that one, but my name is not Charles in RL and i do live in Cali, but Canada wouldn't be so bad, lots of VB girls live up there..

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Pnut Weeny

I had a dream last night that I was reading the newspaper and saw the headline "Charles Majake running for President of Canada". I thought to myself "Oh I wonder if that's the Majake from VeggieBoards? Good for him I hope he makes it. That's kind of wierd though, I thought he said he lived in California".

That's it. It was a short dream.

(If Majake's real name is Charles, I would just freak out)
NOT only is his name not Charles- but Canadians do not have a 'President'- we have a Prime Minister... :p

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by LadyFaile

my hamburger dream was funny.

i was with someone, i think my bf but not sure now, we sat down and started eating, then my conscious mind kicked in and i thought "oh these are real hamburgers, i'm veg, i can't eat this!" and i dropped the burger and started yelling at whoever gave it to me, then my conscious mind kicked in again and i thought "oh wait, this is a dream, it's NOT a real burger, and hence is not real beef, so i CAN eat it" then i ate it and woke up. strange. i wasn't grossed out though, cause after i realized it wasn't real it just tasted like air
Ive had a few dreams where I started to eat something then dreamt it was meat ... never finished it though.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
strangest thing last night. as some people here may know, i'm learning about mediumship and psychicness and stuff. well i sometimes do a couple minutes meditation before i go to sleep, to help clear my head so i actually CAN fall asleep (damn thoughts) and anyway sometimes i end up inadvertantly tuning in to something or other through my meditation and some wierd stuff happens. so anyway last night i kept feeling like someone was standing by the bed and then, well other stuff happened that i won't explain cause you'll all think i'm nutters, but i was tired so i just said "i'm not up for this crap, if someone wants to bug me, do it in my dreams" and went to sleep.

and well i surely got bugged in my dreams. very strange indeed to have someone show up there. it's like real but not real, scary but not. very wierd and kinda cool all at once.

darn with all my efforts i still manage to sound nutters. *tightens her straightjacket*

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
i have not remembered my dreams for sometimes now, but maybe i shall try again soon and see what lays deep within my mind.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
scary thought. hmmm.. i mentioned to a friend the other day that i'm much more nasty and evil on the inside than i appear on the outside most of the time. i mean i have some sick thoughts now and then. i'm wondering... that's only the surface of my mind, if i managed to get way deep into my subconscious, omg, what would that be like? i'm probably a psycho or something and it's just a matter of time before it surfaces and i suddenly go on a rampage and slaughter all pizza hut employees and customers

·
Registered
0 Posts
I knew in my brain that Candanadians had a PM instead of a president but I guess that didn't translate into the dream. And, I wonder why I didn't dream that Majake was his first name? Hmmm.

Any who, my dreams for the last week have consisted of my husband cheating on me at every chance he can get. Half the time I actually wake up crying after having found him in bed with another woman only to have him right there saying "Honey, what's wrong?" Those are such disterbing dreams! I don't like them!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by LadyFaile

scary thought. hmmm.. i mentioned to a friend the other day that i'm much more nasty and evil on the inside than i appear on the outside most of the time. i mean i have some sick thoughts now and then. i'm wondering... that's only the surface of my mind, if i managed to get way deep into my subconscious, omg, what would that be like? i'm probably a psycho or something and it's just a matter of time before it surfaces and i suddenly go on a rampage and slaughter all pizza hut employees and customers
I think everyone has psycho inner thoughts. The secret is knowing not to act upon them. Not acting like a psycho is called maturity.

Dream all you want about rampaging at the Pizza Slut- as long as your brain knows that dreaming is the proper way to get such frustrations out, rather than acting upon them.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
woohoo *instantly starts daydreaming about taking dave's head off with a pizza cutter*

wait that's really negative, i don't like negativity
*daydreaming about putting his head back on, giving him a little pat and sending him on his way*

*sigh* maybe i'm not psycho really, and it's just being around people like that who make me feel psycho because there's so much anger and betrayal in that place, it reflects etc and makes me wanna go boom. but i try to keep it out of my dreams cause negative dreams make me feel unrested and frustrated when i wake up, i hate that. in fact i've learned how to not ever have nightmares anymore

Pnut yours probably has some hidden meaning that isn't as bad as it seems, and you're just sticking the nearest familiar face in there, ie your hubby but it likely has nothing to do with him.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
did a quick search in one of the sites and it says this:

Adultery

To dream of helplessly watching a mate have sex or making out with someone else is your inner expression of feelings of sexual inadequacy or insecurity with the romanitic involvement with your mate. Dreaming of having sex with someone else is indicitive of a desire for change in either a romantic or sexual sense.

so i guess it's basically paranoia

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I had a terrible dream last night.

I dreamt that my Dad, who as I have mentioned is ill (with a terminal illness that is accompanied by increasing dementia among other things) went violent on my sister cause she tried playing with him out in the snow, and he threatened to kill her, and we had to leave the house, and move out and leave him all alone to die, cause he had become too dangerous to be around...

This has a lot to do with my fear of the day we are going to have to hospitalise him against his will... cause it's inevitable, but will represent a total lack of respect for his wishes, and will be tantamount to abandoning him emotionally, etc.

But- this is my ethical dilemma. Why do we feel we will have to hospitalise him? For the sake of providing him care. Why do we want that? To prolong his life. Who does that truly benefit, us or him? I don't know. But can we let him stay home, till he dies in his sleep, or chokes to death at the dinner table in front of my little sister? I don't think so...

I remember waving to him out the back window of the car as he stood there smiling, not really understanding what was happening. And my step mother and sister just ignored it all, and didn't look back, and started talking to their friend about shopping, as though it was barely of impact to them. BUt I couldn't help but look back and look back at him, till he faded out of view...

oh dear. This has made me very emotional... (
)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
you know us canadanians.

man, i had my dream all remembered until now that i'm posting it.

but i think it involved the band incubus.

strange.

41 - 60 of 142 Posts