VeggieBoards banner
21 - 40 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by majake

Its about time she started invading my dreams too, considering how much she invades my thoughts while im awake.

awwwwwwwwwwww

you two must really be married cause your posts are actually starting to sound the same. hehe

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Last night i dreamt that Mikie, Michael and myself were in some sort of Americas funniest home video contest. We all were riding tricycles or those little cars that kids have and we crashed and such. We didn't win.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
OKay, so no more dreams about any VBers yet, but last night (the night my ex-BF finally moved out) I dreamt about him, but here's what caused it, I think:

While he was in the process of packing, I pulled open his bedside table, looking for something of mine... and I found a collection of condoms scattered inside the drawer, not in a manner I remember seeing... they were not there before, and there seem to be more of them... which strikes me as having been unneccesary, unless...

This got me to wondering if he's actually been having chicks over when I've not been home. He was very very 'surprised to see me' once, I recall.

So that, in combo with my being wrapped up in Lynn Johnston's "For Better or For Worse" comic strip, in which Elizabeth's boyfriend Eric is currently cheating on her while she is not around, caused my dream:

I dreamt I was sleeping and woke up when Mark came back home to get some last thing he had forgotten... and he brought some chick with him (who looks just like the girl 'Eric' is hanging around with), and they stopped right in front of my door and started kissing, and I woke up and saw them, and the girl saw me back, and just started smiled at me like she was a totally bitchy person... and I pretended that I hadn't seen them... cause I wished I hadn't.

I don't care if he dates anyone now, I just don't want to have to know that he was banging her in my bedroom, in my house...

Hmmm. Maybe I should just dream about VB people from now on. Much easier on the stress valves.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I think you might have done it!

Nothing too racy yet, but I think I dreamt all night long about AIMing... everything that happened all night came in *DING!* little packages of text!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I had this dream last night that my job had a new reward recognition program involving chasing pigs around a grocery store. I was really grossed out by it and decided that I would finally quit meat, including any seafood (!)and I started removing any animal product from my grocery cart...I woke up and thought..hmmm...I haven't been to veggieboards in a while...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I just had a dream last night that Mikie's friend Asa and his buddies were on the lam from the law, and chased me down in a park, and I didn't recognise them, and I thought they were going to rape me, then I realised who they were and hid them all in my apartment, where they ate up all my groceries.

I also dreamt that my apartment turned into this odd place, where the whole ceiling was a giant fish tank, and the walls too, filled with tropical fish... then afterwards, in the new apartment that Asa and his friends hid in, there was a whole wall covered with birds and bird cages.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I had dream the other night that my boyfriend and I were walking through the parking lot at our school, and we got up to the road, and I stayed while he crossed the street, and there was absolutely no one around. He was about halfway across the street, and I called to him, and he stopped and turned in the middle of the intersection. At that very moment, a gigantic Mack truck came flying down the street and hit him, and he was thrown several hundred feet. I ran over to him, and he wasn't breathing, and his right arm was twisted all the way around, and he was bleeding all over. I mean, the amount of blood was crazy. I knelt down and yelled at him to wake up, and I tried to lift him, but couldn't. In the process, I got his blood all over me. I always heard you dream in black and white, but I remember the red blood vividly. It was soking my pants and my shirt, and it was all over my arms and hands, and on the pavement, and all over Austin.

I think I dreamt that because lately, Austin has had way too many brushes with death...

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
i found myself walking down a very busy street in downtown vancouver. i was looking for a job. i saw that one of the nightclubs had a "help wanted" sign up on it's door so i went in. it was a hollywood movie-themed nightclub, where celebrities like to hang out. there are a couple of them in the city, but this one claimed to be different because they hired actors to dress up as characters from movies to serve drinks, perform, and sell advance tickets to get in, on the street, during the day, when all the other clubs are closed.

so they hired me to be Edward Scissorhands. i got a costume and everything.

i wandered around the corner and sold a few tickets for that night. i thought i was doing a pretty good job of playing that wide-eyed, slightly confused and naive character tho i felt a little uncomfortable in the costume. the scissors on my hands made it really hard to exchange money for tickets, and my hair just wasn't sticking up enough even though i had a ton of gel and hairspray in it.

i realized that my mom was working just down the street in a dollar store so during a quiet spell i wandered down to say hi to her and tell her i got a job. i noticed that they still had ceramic pumpkins up on the shelves and told her she should take them down because halloween was over a long time ago. she said it was too late, she'd put them up by mistake and got fired over it, and now she's out on the street because she can't pay her rent. she was crying. i told her to come by the club that night and i'd get her in and we'd get drunk together and that cheered her up. i realized i'd been away from my post too long and so rushed back up the busy street to the club again. my boss was waiting for me there, and was really mad that i'd left. i tried to explain everything to him but he said "bull****! you were at the bingo parlour, i saw you come out of there!" and i was like, "no! how the hell could i play bingo with these ****ing scissors on my hands?!"

but he fired me anyway so then both mom and i were on the street, and i had to give my costume back.

sucked.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
some people do dream in black and white but many dream in colour. particularly more creative people who use the creative part of the brain more often. i dream in colour always except one creepy past-life dream i had a while back.

anyway dreams of death are usually good. they usually mean a change in your life. go to www.sleeps.com and look up what it means exactly, or post in the discussion board and describe it to them and someone will help you understand it better. there is most likely a significance with him walking away from you, with the truck, with the blood and with you trying to wake him so don't leave any of it out, or search for all aspects and combine the meanings. to me it sounds like he is going to go through changes that are apart from your relationship and you will try to interfere or will not like the process or something. i think it will be good in the end though, it will just be hard on you. i'm not an expert though so ask the people at that site. let me know what they say i wanna know if i'm at all right

as for the fishtanks and bird cages you should look that up too it sounds really interesting

·
Registered
0 Posts
Never in my life have I had a black and white dream. Mine have always been colorful. Yes, yes

I can never remember them though. I haven't been able to remember a dream for the longest time. Sometimes I can remember if it was good or bad - but that's it. The only dreams I can remember tend to be weird as bejeezus.

F'rinstance. I was walking through a haunted house and there was this witch who was cooking cucumbers. Then this train ran through the house with a herd of buffalo behind it . . . all sorts of craziness ensued.

Well. That's my contribution here ^_^ If only I had something constructive to say . . .ah well

·
Registered
0 Posts
I had a dream the other night, that some one was putting a watch on my wrist. I didn't want them to, I already had a watch on. And I was wearing a sea green sweater, and the watchstrap was a dark sea green. And I forget the rest. And when I was telling my friend about this dream, he said " I think that you think you have too much time on your hands". And I just realised my computer chair is exactly the same colour as the sweater in my dream. Hmmm.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I always dream in colour. I'm one of those really annoying people who sit bolt upright in bed in the middle of the night, and kick people in my sleep etc. It's ok when the person you're sleeping with is used to it, but it scares the bejabbers out of people who aren't used to it. Where i live you get used to sleeping communally as well - conferences, meetings etc are often held over a couple of days and you live communally while they are on, sleeping in one huge room etc. So I tend to sleep in the corner where I only wake up people on one side of me.

I have really bad dreams, often. At the moment, though,t hey have been kind of funny at the same time, as bits of books I have been reading keep ending up in there and confusing me.

xxA

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I always dream in colour. I also often dream with full tactile feeling.

I am finally having loads of dreams again, I think cause my sleep patterns are getting back to normal.

Last night I had crazy dreams that were mainly influenced by what I saw on the internet yesterday. I won't go too much into detail, but let's just say damn Mikie for demanding to know why Majake and I were not having children yet.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I just had a couple odd dreams. Yes i know its 4 oclock in the afternoon here but hey, i live on my own i can sleep when ever i want.

First one i was laying down and my older brother was on top of me pinning me down. I had my legs crossed in RL at my ankles and this was so in the dream, there was a lot of pressure on the parts that were touching. It felt like his face was really close to mine eventhough i knew it wasn't. I was trying to get my legs uncrossed and free myself but was having a hard time of it. then finally i did and kneed him in the ribs and he disappeared and i woke up.

second dream I was half awake and half asleep during this dream i could tell cause my eyes were open and i could see throught the window and the dream for the most part came in parts or rather i could see parts of the dream and parts of the window, this varied occasionally on which i could see more of. I was standing at the edge of this pier and i could not move my body at all. I tried to but i couldn't(result of having not been fully asleep), so i decided to move myself with my mind, which i did but it was very hard to do and i floated to the edge of the pier then over the side then down to this pool of clear water. (I also tried to levitate my body off the bed at the same time, but that didnt work) I didn't realise at first it was water but just thought it was space. I saw what i thought was a feather and something else i couldnt identify and the appeared to be floating in space at different levels but when i got closer i realised the were floating ontop of the water. I floated a few feet above the water. I couldn't move still, physically or through my mind but somehow i ended up laying on my back a few feet about the water. Then i start along this conveyor belt wear i get measured for a new outfit or something. I can't make out the pattern but i can see the pieces lying there. the pieces are black and white though the rest of the dream is in colour but with light faded colours, nothing to bright. I continue along this conveyor and someone is talking to me but i can't make out what they are saying then i just continue along the conveyor until i slowly come fully awake. End of dream.

21 - 40 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.