VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
I rarely remember my dreams and just have a sensation of having had something interesting happen while I was asleep. Now, after reading this thread, I'm afraid I'm doomed to dream something about vb tonight and remember it tomorrow. Ought to be interesting cause whenever I do remember a dream it's always action packed.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i dont dream about vb!...i dont even dream about vmb. usually when i smoke bud i dont dream, especially when i use to smoke a shiztnitzload, now though it doesnt matter i can fall asleep all baked and burnt and still have colorful, strange, significant dreams.

here's a dream i had the other night: [might be a rant!]

i was running through the bosque on a trail i normally run on. when i came to where the river would be it was a cliff...i climbed down the cliff, and the river wasnt the rio stinky grande, it was the ocean. i see this cave--(which was in place of where this one sacred spot where the mad apple grows in the bosque would normally b...for some reason i wont cross into it, because the energy is just crazy...real protected.) so im kneeling next to the river, and i howl...i scream...out of fear...but i was calling some1....staring right into the cave...when all of a sudden a head comes bobbing out of it running over to me. some other dude was with the head. so i pick up the head--like nothings strange--real at ease with these peoples nrg...we kinda knew about eachother already, because i knew these were the protectors of this spot, i knew they were magi of some form. so to make a long story short i was talking to a head i was holding in my hands...and i would like unwrap the guys head, as easy as ripping tissue paper, id' put it back together like a puzzle. hmm...THEN later on the kid the head was with pulls out a bottle of so co (or whiskey of some sort)...im explaining to him that i wanna get peddled but im going to munch some mescaline tomorrow so im fasting...for some reason i couldnt comprehend or read the words on the bottle. then all of a sudden!!! the bottle turns to lysterine (u know, the mouth wash!)...him and the head take turns takin swigs. then jerry garcia's cousin comes stubblin into the cave, pulls a bottle of lysterine outta his bag and starts chuggin it...

·
Registered
0 Posts
I had this dream last night that my job had a new reward recognition program involving chasing pigs around a grocery store. I was really grossed out by it and decided that I would finally quit meat, including any seafood (!)and I started removing any animal product from my grocery cart...I woke up and thought..hmmm...I haven't been to veggieboards in a while...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Never in my life have I had a black and white dream. Mine have always been colorful. Yes, yes

I can never remember them though. I haven't been able to remember a dream for the longest time. Sometimes I can remember if it was good or bad - but that's it. The only dreams I can remember tend to be weird as bejeezus.

F'rinstance. I was walking through a haunted house and there was this witch who was cooking cucumbers. Then this train ran through the house with a herd of buffalo behind it . . . all sorts of craziness ensued.

Well. That's my contribution here ^_^ If only I had something constructive to say . . .ah well

·
Registered
0 Posts
I had a dream the other night, that some one was putting a watch on my wrist. I didn't want them to, I already had a watch on. And I was wearing a sea green sweater, and the watchstrap was a dark sea green. And I forget the rest. And when I was telling my friend about this dream, he said " I think that you think you have too much time on your hands". And I just realised my computer chair is exactly the same colour as the sweater in my dream. Hmmm.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I had a dream last night that I was reading the newspaper and saw the headline "Charles Majake running for President of Canada". I thought to myself "Oh I wonder if that's the Majake from VeggieBoards? Good for him I hope he makes it. That's kind of wierd though, I thought he said he lived in California".

That's it. It was a short dream.

(If Majake's real name is Charles, I would just freak out)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by LadyFaile

my hamburger dream was funny.

i was with someone, i think my bf but not sure now, we sat down and started eating, then my conscious mind kicked in and i thought "oh these are real hamburgers, i'm veg, i can't eat this!" and i dropped the burger and started yelling at whoever gave it to me, then my conscious mind kicked in again and i thought "oh wait, this is a dream, it's NOT a real burger, and hence is not real beef, so i CAN eat it" then i ate it and woke up. strange. i wasn't grossed out though, cause after i realized it wasn't real it just tasted like air
Ive had a few dreams where I started to eat something then dreamt it was meat ... never finished it though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I knew in my brain that Candanadians had a PM instead of a president but I guess that didn't translate into the dream. And, I wonder why I didn't dream that Majake was his first name? Hmmm.

Any who, my dreams for the last week have consisted of my husband cheating on me at every chance he can get. Half the time I actually wake up crying after having found him in bed with another woman only to have him right there saying "Honey, what's wrong?" Those are such disterbing dreams! I don't like them!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I used to have this reoccuring dream when I was little. A cross between the jolly green giant man and the incredible hulk was coming towards our house, I was all alone and would have to get all the animals and myself under the deck to hide.

The incredible hulk was freaky to young kids!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think I've been on VB too much this week, probably because I've been home sick and havent had anything better to do. Anyway, I dont remember the entire dream but I remember there was this little gary coleman-like kid and he said his name was Tame. (please don't hurt me!) it was very odd, i think I need to lay off the computer for awhile..

Oh and I agree, the incredible hulk is fricken scary for little kids! I used to be petrified of him!!

-Kate

·
Registered
0 Posts
I had a dream about two weeks ago that was cool.

It started off with me just walking on the sidewalk and then someone said "He's stealing youre bike!" and I turned around and this guy was pulling out in my truck with my bike in the back so I ran and jumped in the bed of my truck and started beating on the roof and I was like "Hey! give me back my bike" which I thought was weird cuz he also had my truck. Then he put a gun out the window and started shooting in to the air like he wanted to scare me but he didnt point it at me and it was only a six shooter and he emptied it into the air.

Once he finished and I had counted all six bullets shot off I started beating on the roof again telling him to pull over. He pulled into some gated place and went around back and then I pulled a knife out of my pocket and got in front of him and started stabbing at him telling him to give me my keys. They he tried to grab the knife and I sliced open a few of his fingers. Then he looked all butthurt like he thought he was my friend or something but I just kept stabbing at him demanding my keys. Then we were both teleported to some office lobby where we were waiting for the police and then I woke up.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Okay, so I'm convinced that there is something supernatural going on in this situation......I had this horrible nightmare when I was a child. There was this very creepy man...almost a monter...he was all thin and had this extremely evil grin on his face. He was chasing me and I remember him moving deliberately slow, as if he found it amusing that he KNEW he would catch me. Anyway, I finally make it home....home for me at the time was a condo. The actually living quarters were above the garage so you had to run up the stairs to get to the front door. I finally get there and my sister is there. We're both freaking out and we know he's coming up the stairs. My mom is sitting on the couch with some of her friends and when "IT" knocks on the door she tells us to get the door. We try to tell her what is out there and she laughs at it and her friends are all laughing at us like we're being silly which just adds to the terror. There's this window NEXT to the door with a curtain you can slide to the side to see who's there. Of course I have to move the curtain aside to see who it is...and guess who's face is practically pressed up against it? EWWWW!!! My sister and I start screaming...and the creature is turning the doorknob trying to get in. We're both fighting it, but somehow the door opens a crack and it's trying to grab us through the opening. We start slamming the door on his arm...and that's all I remember.

Okay...this is where it gets really scary. I just discovered recently that my sister had the same EXACT dream.....with me in it....my mom and her friend's reactions...EVERYTHING. My sister is an amazing artist, and she drew what she remembered him looking like...and we both don't even want to look at her drawing, it's so accurate. Now, I have only a couple of theories. Either this creature is real...like the Derkinderstod (sp.?) (German evil thing that steals children's souls...killing them in their sleep).....or most likely...one of us was having this nightmare and the other appeared in the dream as a form of "support". I don't know. This has to make sense somehow, because how else can it be explained. HELP!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
i was with a group of people. we were going to sing a song with six verses and each time we'd miss a verse out. typically i got it wrong the first time through. i was approached by a man with a sword and he ran it straight through my ribs (boy it hurt). i wasnt bleeding but i knew i was dying. i could feel myself getting weaker and weaker so i went to find my boyfriend to say goodbye. i found him, but then i woke up. i was crying. i hate it when that happens

·
Registered
0 Posts
2 days ago I had a dream that one of my good friends was in my bed with the curtains closed (It was day) and he had the covers pulled over his head..

Then I walked into the room.. And he threw then off and went BOO!! So I screamed.. Then he laughed at me!

I told him about it.. and he laughed at me.. again! Hahah he always laughs at me!

And for VB dreams.. I had a dream I met Shewolf once.. and we went shopping. And yeah it was a pretty small dream. (that was like 7 months ago)

Oh and I had a dream I went on a student exchange programme to America, and Michael was like my host person, Except we didn't know it was each other... And after his brother (that was my age) too me too his house I was like "Uh.. can I use your computer? I have.. Uh.. important things to do.." and he was like "Umm.. I have to .. Uh.. do some work"

But I saw on the screen it was VB.. and I was like "OMG YOUR MICHAEL!". That was about 3 months ago.

And yeah. I think that's about all to do with VB.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts