VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
much sleep?? atleast you have been getting some sleep. count 3 hours, 2 days = majake having devoloped narcolepcy.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
i would never develope a cough for lack of sleep ,that only happens to silly girls that keep silly boys up till they have to work the next morning.

I finally did get some sleep, yay for me. Slept from 2 till 12:30.

What did i dream about you ask? I guess the question might better read who did i dream about? Its about time she started invading my dreams too, considering how much she invades my thoughts while im awake.

Now the reall odd thing that is happening, it seems that i have been living my life over again. Can't explain it but thats what it feels like is happening. Now if only i knew what was going to happen before it does and not know at the moment its happening that it has happened before.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Last night i dreamt that Mikie, Michael and myself were in some sort of Americas funniest home video contest. We all were riding tricycles or those little cars that kids have and we crashed and such. We didn't win.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I just had a couple odd dreams. Yes i know its 4 oclock in the afternoon here but hey, i live on my own i can sleep when ever i want.

First one i was laying down and my older brother was on top of me pinning me down. I had my legs crossed in RL at my ankles and this was so in the dream, there was a lot of pressure on the parts that were touching. It felt like his face was really close to mine eventhough i knew it wasn't. I was trying to get my legs uncrossed and free myself but was having a hard time of it. then finally i did and kneed him in the ribs and he disappeared and i woke up.

second dream I was half awake and half asleep during this dream i could tell cause my eyes were open and i could see throught the window and the dream for the most part came in parts or rather i could see parts of the dream and parts of the window, this varied occasionally on which i could see more of. I was standing at the edge of this pier and i could not move my body at all. I tried to but i couldn't(result of having not been fully asleep), so i decided to move myself with my mind, which i did but it was very hard to do and i floated to the edge of the pier then over the side then down to this pool of clear water. (I also tried to levitate my body off the bed at the same time, but that didnt work) I didn't realise at first it was water but just thought it was space. I saw what i thought was a feather and something else i couldnt identify and the appeared to be floating in space at different levels but when i got closer i realised the were floating ontop of the water. I floated a few feet above the water. I couldn't move still, physically or through my mind but somehow i ended up laying on my back a few feet about the water. Then i start along this conveyor belt wear i get measured for a new outfit or something. I can't make out the pattern but i can see the pieces lying there. the pieces are black and white though the rest of the dream is in colour but with light faded colours, nothing to bright. I continue along this conveyor and someone is talking to me but i can't make out what they are saying then i just continue along the conveyor until i slowly come fully awake. End of dream.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
hmm Majake for President. I'll have to think on that one, but my name is not Charles in RL and i do live in Cali, but Canada wouldn't be so bad, lots of VB girls live up there..

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
i have not remembered my dreams for sometimes now, but maybe i shall try again soon and see what lays deep within my mind.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I had a dream last night about Michael, and the weird part is he actually knew how to cook, and he was a good freaking cook too, i was drooling over his dishes, and not just cause hes a cutie, the food looked delicious. He made enough for two, but didnt give me any, i was sad, and hungry.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
i had a dream about Seadolphin,
dont worry Redstarjedi, i didnt steal her away from you, but she was 3 months pregnant with your child(not mine
), but i was laying beside her with my head on her stomach.

Something you want to tell everyone Seadolphin???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts