VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having problems downloading videos onto my psp. I can successfully save videos from Google onto my computer, and I know how to download videos and whatnot, but I need a converter to change the files to mpeg. I have seen so many types advertised, but I don't know what brand is the best. Should I have to pay for one, or download it for free?

Please help! Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
no man... never pay for a converter. Things are easy to find for free.

Just tell me what format that video you downloaded is and I'll post a link for a converter.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I downloaded it from Google video, and according to the instructions, should be in the correct mpeg format. So, I saved it onto my PSP under VIDEO, then moved it over to K:\\MP_ROOT\\100MNV01. The file I saved only displays that it is a Nero ShowTime File. I don't have Nero ShowTime, so the video won't show up on my computer, but I don't care. I just don't know if that file will be compatible for a converter. According to Google it will...

I don't know, maybe I'm making this more complicated then it needs to be.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well is this a video that can be downloaded via limewire or another p2p? so you don't have to deal with all the copyright stuff? lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...ummm...I don't know. But I just talked to a friend today who said he would let me borrow his converter program. Yes, he had to buy it, but I won't have to pay for it. I believe it's the Media Manager. Hopefully that will work. Thanks anyway for the help, and if you have any more advice please share!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts