VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know you hate them. You'd walk around all day bare foot if you could. So why do you hate socks?

I hate that it's impossible to find a pair of socks that I can wear without an anklet. Plus socks don't stay clean long enough. I hate laundry, but I don't want stench foot.

Ok, discuss. This thread is for all socks hating and tangentially related discussion. No slutting, keep your socks on.

~troub

11,550 Posts
lmao @ anklets

i have sock issues.

especially with the whole 'toes touching socks... can't wiggle toes enough....eeeekkk.... toe restriction' thing. liberate the toes, i say!

tights are worse though... when they somehow ride down at the girly bits, so the crotch is by your knees, but still manage to ride up at the toes and cut off your toe circulation... ouch ouch ouch.

anyone seen those cloven toes socks, for the cloven toed nikes? my friend has some... its very annoying to have to buy special socks to wear your shoes with, she says.

don't even get me started on those socks with individual toes.... *shudders*

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I M N UR SOKS

GVEN U A FNGIS

I abhor socks. If my feet didn't get cold, I'd never wear them. No one should have to. I also hate that I frequently gets socks as Christmas present, they're always white and never the same style. So when I do do laundry, I have to spend half an hour digging through socks to find matching pair. Plus you always have that bag of socks that are missing their companion. I have seriously considered donating all my socks to charity and then buying new ones to save myself the time.

Although I don't know what's up with your stench foot. You're only supposed to wear socks once. Maybe you should see a doctor, or at least a psychiatrist.

~Wonder

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh oh and don't you guys hate it when the elastic ankle part rides up on your leg hair for a while and your leg hair starts to actually hurt?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

I've done this before
I would have done it already, but I was raised to be cheap. Plus I'd still keep getting a bag o tubesocks for Christmas, like I get every year. And it's not like you can regift tubesocks.

~Wonder

·
Registered
995 Posts
I hate socks, I hate them with all my might.

I have to wear them inside out or else they hurt my toes..they all have the ****ing seam and it hurts.

WHY do they make socks fuzzy!?!?!? why why why why is it just to drive people crazy!?

WHy do they touch my ankles? That feels icky.

Found some nonfuzzy sports socks that said seemless...they lied and the damn things feel kinda slimy.

Er...my occupational therapist is having me wear socks all the time ...fuzzy ones with seams

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

oh oh and don't you guys hate it when the elastic ankle part rides up on your leg hair for a while and your leg hair starts to actually hurt?
No, I think it's one of those good pains.

·
Registered
219 Posts
hate em hate em hate em. I only wear them when it is really really cold outside, and then I take them off as soon as I get in a warm place again. They are just another addition to the growing laundry pile :p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.