VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what I really hate? The message board phenomenon that really busts my balls?

It's when you post a great reply to a thread and you check back the next day in excitement only to see that no one has responded! And then, next thing you know, that thread is the 20th in the forum! And then, before you know it, it's gone to oblivion with your name as the last poster!

That just drives me mad!!

Last one to post is a rotten egg!

*Mikie runs away*

(Of course, the ultimate goal of this thread is to somehow incorporate a "great reply" ... but that might be too tough for this crowd.
)

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
ummm maybe it is because you have a way of having such a great post that no one can compare, so they pretend they did not notice!

hehe i tried!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is this like a 12-step program for thread killers? TK anonymous?

"Hi I am new, my name is Ennui and I too am a thread killer"

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mikie

You're really one to talk, Tame!
At least I don't leave the board in a huff and make a butt of myself on the way out because someone changed the title of a thread...

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I love how there's no egg listed in the ingredients. Is that intentional?

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I could post a controversial article on introducing Bills in Washington, D.C., if you think that would help...

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh good sweet lord... BWJ!

That is so completely my idea.

I was going to make it big off carbonated milk until veganism ruined it for me.

Hahah.. You have the memory of an elephant. How on earth did you remember that? It has to be at least a year since I posted that???

·
Registered
701 Posts
I'll put in the ultimate thread killer:

I have nothing to add but just wanted to say I agree with everything everyone said.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by christy13

Like crickets chirping after telling a joke.
I just like what christy13 said.

Hi, I'm Kamila Klown and I too am a thread killer. I also suspect Tame has the inside tract on the truth in this case. That comment is not aimed at the guy with pencils for horns.

Is there healing now?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts