VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm walking to my car in the driveway yesterday when i see a rather large living thing in the middle back seat. a bit petrified, i run back inside and tell my bf to get his lovely little ass out here.

but then i realize it's a big old white german shepherd. Maui, who lives a few houses down. i had my windows down and she must have jumped in there (as evidenced by the mud and such on the side of the car). how she fit in there? ah! but she is limber and agile, apparently.

poor thing was shaking in my car. it was thundering earlier in the day and i know she is less than fond of storms, so she got out of her electric fence. she's a wise one...there's a lake in the backyard and she swims out into it and then onto the neighbors yard so she doesnt get shocked.

she obviously remembered me and my car cause for her to go thru the trouble of getting inside of it. crazy. she was freakin thrilled to see me (she normally growls at most people, she isnt mean, but she hates new people). she refused to get out so i drove her home. they have someone housesitting so i couldnt let her in. i had to have my bf hold her back so i could actually get back into my car and leave. damn. now she is sitting by the edge of her yard starring over into our yard howling and barking whenever i come outside. everytime i leave or come home i have to stop by and play with her. i'd bring her in our house but my cat would be less than happy.

i'm just glad my car smells like wet dog and lake water, with white hair all over, heh.

and there you have it.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
aww poor doggy. sounds lonely. since she apparantly decided she likes you maybe you could offer to doggy sit next time and make a couple of bucks since you're always over there visiting with her anyway.

outdoor dogs should have doghouses

1 - 3 of 3 Posts