VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,685 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

My cat always meows at me while I sneeze then runs away. Just wondering if anyones cat does that or your dog barks at you or does something.
YES! I have 13 cats, and only Mimi meows when anyone sneezes! She'll come out of nowhere to say Meow if she hears a sneeze, and will meow with each sneeze. I can sneeze a LOT and it seems she gets annoyed. She is a tortie, but doesn't talk much otherwise.
I've never heard of that from anyone else!

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
My calico, Twinkle, used to scratch me on the face, usually around my nose. She hates it when I sneeze. My sneezes are like coughs because I have to open my mouth wide because I have issues with my ears and if my mouth is too closed when I sneeze then the skin graft on my ear will rupture. Now she usually just runs away if she's awake while I sneeze, or if she's asleep she'll look up and glare at me and growl.

My dogs usually don't care, sometimes they tilt their heads because I sneeze really loud, but other times they just glance at me. When they have to sneeze, though, they always come to me and sneeze on me. I don't know why but it's really gross
The dog will walk over with a weird look on his or her face and then sneeze all over me. Frank's always done it and lately Lady has started copying him, too.

·
Registered
547 Posts
My cat doesn't meow, but makes a weird noise everytime I sneeze, almost as if she is trying to talk. She is so polite to say "bless you"

Sent from my Motorola Photon using Tapatalk!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.