Congratulations.Originally Posted by beefaroni
I've been vegan for about 3 weeks - not a long time, I know. But I have seriously lost almost 10 pounds
Yes, and no. I'm following the pH Miracle diet espoused by Dr. Robert O. Young. It basically says - eliminate animal sources of food, and eat 80% of your food as veggies (raw if possible) with no fruit and the remaining 20% should be (sprouted) grains and legumes, starchy veggies, nuts, healthy oils, etc.Originally Posted by kikke
Congratulations.Do you feel more energetic on vegan diet?
I've been reading about Dr. Esseltyne and Dr. Campbell advocating vegan diet for disease prevention, so I'm curious.