VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ads that popped up soon as I got to VB were Filipino Cupid and Russian Love Match. I hadn't considered a mail order bride before. Perhaps that's a good way to find a veg*n mate?

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
During a few days when you didn't log in, I started a poll about you, asking if Tom_ZeCat is desperate, and 408 VB members responded, with 78% of them saying "hell yes". But the mods deleted the poll afterwards.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

During a few days when you didn't log in, I started a poll about you, asking if Tom_ZeCat is desperate, and 408 VB members responded, with 78% of them saying "hell yes". But the mods deleted the poll afterwards.
I see. That explains it. Thanks. lol

·
Registered
8,743 Posts
get tattoos and go to AR protests

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I get these cougar ads too. I also get ads suggesting chinese or vietnamese wives, and particularly annoyingly, this add showing Filipino women wearing tight tops and holding up these awful looking plates of meat.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting some of those cougar ads.

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Before I log, I see the "Russian love match" one a lot too. I thought it was because I spend so much time looking at Russia-related things in my browser.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
This is the one I got:

Connect w/ hot veggie sausage patties online. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Tastes great $3.29, 6/pk.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsail View Post

This is the one I got:

Connect w/ hot veggie sausage patties online. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Tastes great $3.29, 6/pk.

·
Give peas a chance
1,715 Posts
I love it when the meat ads appear. Clicking them takes money from their ad budget and sends it to VB. Take from the bad guys and give it to the good.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.