VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love nail polish. So far zoya and scotch naturals, peace keeper, and elf are my options. Oh and no miss. I'm curious about essie. I like their colors and the packaging. It sends out vegan vibes lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm not sure if all the colors are vegan, but I think some of the "glitter polishes" have fish scales. They might have changed their formulas though.. but as for animal-testing, I'm pretty sure they do not test on animals. Probably best to email the company.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

.... fish scales? im glad i havent ever bought (or heard of) this brand before. gag.
Oh no no it's not just Essie, it's most nail polish companies! As well as OPI. But I remember reading they stopped using them in their recent lines.

Fish scales are also used in make up that have glitter!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I feel like there have been several posts lately about vegan make-up, face wash, body wash, etc... But I recently thought about nail polish.
No-Miss and Peacekeeper Vegan Nail art Polish are two brands that are vegan. OPI is not vegan. There is a website by Vegan Essentials that lists vegan makeup of all sorts, not just nail polish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts