VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well? Do ya? I admit..I'm addicted. I really don't watch much TV anymore if any. I love watching Boh3m3, Renetto, Pipestrello, Morbeck, LisaNova and a bunch of others. I never really got into the Lonelygirl15 vids but am facinated by the YouTube drama surrounding it.

You can find anything and everything there. From music vids to old documentary clips. I. Can't. Stop. Watching.

Does anyone have an account there?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah..a lot of people use their cellphones to get video and it's not all that good quality. And the content of some are just pointless. But I've found some really good creators there and favorited them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am also addicted.
I'm not much of a t.v. watcher either, but YouTube has anything and EVERYthing.

I have an account & have about a bazillion videos saved to favorites, but don't submit any. That is probably a good thing, cause they'd probably all be of my dogs sleeping or doing silly things. (Like other YouTubers don't submit that type of thing, right?? lol.)

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I've recently gotten fairly addicted myself. Don't have an account yet, but I've spent many an hour randomly watching things there.

I like the fact that I can watch music videos there, brings out the kid in me that was an MTV addict (you know, when they actually showed vids?)

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Yeah...I've got an account. I watch a lot of stuff between my posts on VB and tend to get distracted a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesseract View Post

YouTube-a-phobe here. Also a MySpace-a-phobe. Maybe it's because I'm over 30.
I can understand you thinking that about myspace, but youtube??? There's something on there for everyone

Quote:
Maybe it's that, or maybe it's that I'm not married or in a relationship. :shrug:
So once your over 30 and in a relationship your interests just shrivel up and die?!

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Yeah, I love youtube also. I do have an account there but not much on it. I am planning to put up videos of my dogs, especially the fosters to help them get adopted, but I'm still waiting on approval from our shelter director who tends to be anti-technology for some reason. However, I learned about PetVideos.com which is probably a better fit than YouTube for what I want to do.

What video editing software do you use?

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
I never watched much television, until I found IRC (and later Bittorrent). The idea that I could watch entire series in one go rather than waiting weeks between each show really gave me a new appreciation for TV. Of course now we have some shows on DVD, but I got hooked on internet TV downloading long before TV on DVD.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts