VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm an only child. I'm really close to both my parents, even though we go through very hostile off periods when I just don't want to see them.

I have step-siblings but they irritate me to no end. We used to get on a lot when I was younger but they've grown into bratty, superficial little people; which is a shame :/

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I would have to say my mom.
My sister just makes me feel like crap about myself all the time and keeps getting mad at me just because I won't eat what she wants me to, and that most of my friends are on the internet.
Because EVERYONE on the internet must be a pedophile and not actually a friend of mine.
And my dad, he just doesn't seem to understand sometimes and will always ignore me when I try to tell him stuff.

But, that doesn't mean my mom is perfect, she still doesn't quite understand my life like some of my friends do.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'd have to say I'm closer to my sister than my parents. My sister has always supported me in everything I do; also, she's always been there for me when I needed her. Our mother, not so much and my dad lives in Oklahoma so I don't get to see him that much.

·
Registered
760 Posts
parents.
but i love my brothers and sis immensely and we're always there for each other when **** hits the fan. (that's not to say we don't have the normal sib scuffles every now and then.)
so it's actually pretty close between the two (parents and sibs, that is.)

·
Registered
421 Posts
I have a thread about how unclose I am with my mom on here, my dad and I don't have any sort of relationship, and my brother and I avoid eachother and occasionally fight. I am close with one of my cousins though, and have some sisterlike friends. soul sistaaahs

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.