VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been happening a LOT to me lately. I am wondering whats wrong!! It used to be a long time ago when I would get up out of bed sometimes i would get dizzy and my vision would blurr so I could no see for a few seconds. And then I would be perfectly fine. Now this happens to me every day about 5 times a day. Every single time I stretch, and often, but not always when I get up from my chair. What can this mean? Any ideas I dont know whether to be worried or not.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Have you had your blood pressure checked lately??

They have those machines in the drug stores. I'm no doctor, but I have a gut feeling you may want to check it out.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I eat enough food. But I am just really weak and tired all the time. I never feel healthy and I even have a good diet just lack of excersise. Dont know if that has to do with anything. Thanks for the replies!! I am going to check my blood pressure to we have one at home becasue my brothers is a bit high because of the medicine he has to take everyday.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
this happens to me also when i stand up too quickly, so i try not to do that, but if by accident i just stop and let it pass. Not sure why is happens, rush of blood in the head maybe.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I second checking your blood pressure and also getting your blood checked. Being tired all the time makes me think anemic. Also, have you been under unusual stress lately? Sometimes when we are stressed we have a tendency to hold our breath, which can cause dizziness.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That would always happen to me....dizziness and such when I wasn't eating enough. I would black out several times a day....scariness.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
R u tall and lean like me? I have this too especially when I forget to eat which happens sometimes if I read VB too much!

All I can say it's better to have low blood pressure than high BP, there are no medical conditions connected to low BP! But if it's severe with u then go to a doctor.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I went through a stage about 2 years ago where I used to get this odd dizzy spells. My vision would blur and it would kind of feel like the eart was moving beneath me, having to use my arms to keep balance.

The started out to be tiny little ones and then by the end the last one I had lasted about 3 or 4 seconds and was fairly weird and creepy feeling.

I told myself i I got anymore I would go to the GP. But I didn't get any more.

As you can see, I am full of good advice and help.

I would just make sure your eating right, check your blood pressure and also your iron levels.

Hope it goes away soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts