VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
The KFC Double Down: Bacon, cheese, and gravy sandwiched between two pieces of fried chicken. D:



Edit: whoops! Sorry, I didn't see that somebody already posted it. Oh well, enjoy the disgusting picture.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Two words: Balmoral chicken. Chicken, stuffed with haggis, wrapped in bacon.

And I used to eat it *shakes head at self*. So glad I've seen the light.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
That is all so revolting. Fastfood culture isn't as big here in Germany (Europe generally?) but even a regular bigmac makes me want to throw up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjesta View Post

Fastfood culture isn't as big here in Germany (Europe generally?) but even a regular bigmac makes me want to throw up.
Eh?

I've heard that fast food is pretty big in Germany, even if you were to compare it to USA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

Eh?

I've heard that fast food is pretty big in Germany, even if you were to compare it to USA.
It's true that a lot of people eat fastfood, but I don't think we've got as many chains as the US or something like "heart attack grill" or something. At least, the US still have a very strong image of being a fastfood nation here in Germany, so it's still a little less extreme here I think.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjesta View Post

It's true that a lot of people eat fastfood, but I don't think we've got as many chains as the US or something like "heart attack grill" or something. At least, the US still have a very strong image of being a fastfood nation here in Germany, so it's still a little less extreme here I think.
Do people in Germany form huge lines and camp out overnight in front of fast food restaurants to get the first taste of a new grease burger? If not I think you guys are doing alright.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Do people in Germany form huge lines and camp out overnight in front of fast food restaurants to get the first taste of a new grease burger? If not I think you guys are doing alright.
Oh... No, I think we haven't got the hang of that yet. I feel now that German fastfood culture is an epic fail.
Thanks for enlightening me. (
)

PS: Do people REALLY do that?! Waiting for a book to be sold right when it's published or something, okay, but burgers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Years ago when I was hunger over I tried a Baconator, I think I got three bites in and had to throw it up.

My dad and brother used to eat them all the time, but luckily they saw it was contributing to their obesity.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjesta View Post

PS: Do people REALLY do that?! Waiting for a book to be sold right when it's published or something, okay, but burgers?
Oh, yes indeed. Even if it's a chain that people have eaten at dozens of times previously, if it's new to a particular town,they will line up for hours. It's quite the amazing phenomenon. I've never seen that kind of excitement about a non-chain restaurant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjesta View Post

PS: Do people REALLY do that?! Waiting for a book to be sold right when it's published or something, okay, but burgers?
When a new Chik fil-a opened up down the street some idiots camped there for something like two days so they could get free lunch for a year or something rediculous like that! So gross.

Speaking of Chik Fil-A here's some nastiness for you:

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu...hicken-Biscuit

Really now?
 

·
The prowling wolf
Joined
·
878 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjesta View Post

Oh... No, I think we haven't got the hang of that yet. I feel now that German fastfood culture is an epic fail.
Thanks for enlightening me. (
)

PS: Do people REALLY do that?! Waiting for a book to be sold right when it's published or something, okay, but burgers?
Just look at what they do in China, they're even marrying in Macdonalds
 
1 - 20 of 307 Posts
Top