Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey....
Guys i want to loss some weight so i am looking for some good diet food and diet plan...
Please recommend me a plan for dieting...

·
Registered
765 Posts
First of all dont think diet, think healthy lifestyle.

Make sure you eat of all the food groups but try to pick the best options.

Dont skip meals eat 6 small meals a day.

Dont overdo the water in take.

Diet dont work only healthy eating plans you can carry on with through out your life.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I hope this isn't against forum rules. but I'd like to recommend a 100% free website that has helped me and many others immensely. It's a weight loss site called SparkPeople. (Tell them PeaceLoveKnitX referred you!) The focus is on making small changes leading to an all around healthier lifestyle... and the weight loss just comes naturally. There is great support from the community and "coaches." One of the coaches is a vegetarian and even runs a group for all of us vegetarians. There are free workout videos, health articles, message boards and so much more. I encourage you to check it out.

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLoveKnit View Post

I hope this isn't against forum rules. but I'd like to recommend a 100% free website that has helped me and many others immensely. It's a weight loss site called SparkPeople. (Tell them PeaceLoveKnitX referred you!) The focus is on making small changes leading to an all around healthier lifestyle... and the weight loss just comes naturally. There is great support from the community and "coaches." One of the coaches is a vegetarian and even runs a group for all of us vegetarians. There are free workout videos, health articles, message boards and so much more. I encourage you to check it out.
It is not against the rules to recommend Sparkpeople to other members! Many of us take advantage of sites like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.