VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shocked and upset, a dear close friend was killed saturday night in a head on crash. He was a lovely chap, who was a caring soul who loved animals.

He was a professional singer that travelled the country each night on gigs and I fear he may have fell asleep at the wheel.

He was a true entertainer and I will miss his fun and laughter. He was only in his thirties. Tragic.

He has left a partner and his dog Sammy. Positive thoughts for use all please.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Sorry to hear this.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks very much folks.

As the saying goes 'people are only dead when you forget them'. I will never forget Paul he was such a colourful, entertaining chap. What a waste.

Because of xmas we may have to wait till after that now for the funeral, because of the inquest, so it will drag on until then.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He apparantly hit a jag, full on, the other car occupants were treated for injuries.

Sent his mum a card and letter, sobbed while I wrote it though!.

My friend and I drank a toast to paul in wine last night, he would have liked that.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I had a very close friend die two weeks ago. Unfortunately his death was due to suicide. I wish you all the blessings in the world and I want you to know that I understand the pain and shock of this sort of thing and I am sorry that you are feeling that way too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts