VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to post a thread saying good bye to everyone.... i've been thinking lately and, well, i've been thinking it's about time to say good bye to the good folks of vb.

y'all are probably wondering why i would start a thread like this- well, it's just cause i hate it when someone just disappears from a board and they don't even say good bye or have a great life or whatever else people say when they move on. i know some of you will be glad to see me gone and some of you won't really care but i hope at least someone will miss me...

anyways, i'll probably stop in now and again....

i wish everyone here a wonderful future wherever your path takes you.

catch you on the flip side kids!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
HEY IF you are really gone or going,
you must PLEASE walk backwards on your way out, so that we DON'T have to see the back of you...

PLUS if you can allow us to VideoCam you leaving we could press reverse and pretend you are coming back to us!!!
....I don't even know you I'm sorry to say, but be well anyway
because

regardless of who and what you are there is a world waiting for you out there like as for everyone!!!!!!!..... (so then thats about

all I can say since I don't you to say otherwise).
....AND don't be afraid to poke your head in to drop in on us from time to time too if you ever get the inkling to do so!!!!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Awwww, I'll miss you, VealPrincess!!

If you hadn't been here, I never would have gotten my snuggly little Flurry! For that, I will be eternally grateful to you.

Hope you come back every once and awhile! You will be missed.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
I'll miss you VP! I'm still not sure why you're leaving, but I can tell you've thought it thru...

just remember you don't have to stay away! Come back and visit often!!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I'll miss you, VP. <3 You've always been so informed, intelligent, and nice to everyone. I really enjoyed your opinions, and a lot of them are similar to mine. I hope you stop in once in a while.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts