VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read plenty of posts claiming how outrageously disgusting this trailer is, especially for the fact that it uses a deceased/zombie'd little girl, but I must admit, best video game trailer I've seen in my life. Watch it in HD, very nice CGI.

WARNING: GORE AND A DEAD LITTLE GIRL.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
What's with the burning, moon-walking zombie?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
That's a damn good trailer. Made me a bit uncomfortable though, which is odd, since I've always thought they should have more zombie kids in stuff.

I hope this doesn't turn out like Mirror's Edge, where I loved all the hype, but ended up disappointed the actual game.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
I think it's absolutely stunning. Brilliant, even. I don't really do video games, but this one has me intrigued. Video games are becoming more and more cinematic, and this one looks exceptional.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
This looks pretty damn nifty!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Wow, that was pretty amazing.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Awwwwwwwesome!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

I want to play this NOW!
worth pointing out that the trailer was not made by the game company. i have no idea how relative it will be!

I want to play the game all the same. I like zombie games. I liked that Dead Rising 2 and im guessing that had "realism" too. Hitting zombies in the face with anything you can find, or tripping them up with shampoo is FUN

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

worth pointing out that the trailer was not made by the game company. i have no idea how relative it will be!

I want to play the game all the same. I like zombie games. I liked that Dead Rising 2 and im guessing that had "realism" too. Hitting zombies in the face with anything you can find, or tripping them up with shampoo is FUN
If you're a fan of Dead Rising 2, then you should DEFINITELY watch "Bite Me!" a live-action web series produced by Machinima.com. It's based on the game, and REALLY well done. Really very well done. A friend of mine was the casting director on the project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuJmEfO2yNI

1 - 17 of 17 Posts